Avocado Egg Toast
Also known as the most delicious piece of breakfast you’ll ever have in your life.
Avocado Egg Toast is not the most creative name for this beautiful little concoction, as it is exactly what it says it is… avocado + egg + toast. I personally hate eating eggs in the morning, I went through a phase where I’d have 2 scrambled eggs every single morning for about a year, if not more, and now the thought of plain scrambled eggs makes me nauseas. Now I’m always looking for new ways to jazz up the bland egg. This is one of those jazzy ways! It’s amazing how simple the ingredients are, and I’m absolutely shocked every time at how well all these flavors work together. Prepare to be amazed! Avocado, Egg and Toast. Here’s the recipe.
1 piece of toast
1/2 an avocado
1. Begin toasting your toast, so it’s ready when you need it.
2. Fry one egg in a pan, sunny side up.
3. Scoop out one half of an avocado.
4. Mash up the avocado so all the big chunks are gone.
5. Slice a lemon in half, and squeeze out some of the juice onto the avocado mash. Not too much!
6. Put the toast on a plate.
7. Smear the avocado paste on top of the toast.
8. Plop the fried egg on top of the toast.
9. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of it all!
10. Voilà! You are done!
NOW GO EAT THAT AVOCADO EGG TOAST AND EXPERIENCE THIS DELICIOUSNESS FIRST HAND.